Car Parking Area Entrance
Two steps and small gate entrance way from the car park with a sensor light to illuminate the steps at night.
Garden Entrance Path
- There are granite cobbles leading from the entrance gate to the patio area.
- There are four wide steps leading up to the patio area to the front door with lights that are illuminated at night up the walkway and illuminating the steps.
- There is a mixture of cobbles and patio slabs by the entrance way to the front door.
- There is a small low step down into the front door hallway.
- From the guest sitting room there are double doors, and a low tiny step onto cobbles leading out onto the patio with patio slabs.
- There are large raised individual patio steps leading onto the wooden sun deck.
The Downstairs Area
- The entrance way is floor tiles.
- The dining room and sitting room area is a wooden floor.
The staircase has a wooden hand rail on the right hand side. It has eight steps leading up from the dining area then a small landing area, then a further seven steps with a wooden handrail on the right leading to the first floor. At the top of the staircase there is a wooden gate to prevent the dog coming upstairs with a latch.
The Upstairs Guest Area
- There is a small landing and then two steps and a further step down to the guest room. The corridor and the guest rooms are carpeted. Night lights illuminate the steps along the corridor.
- Both bathrooms have no grab handrails by the toilet or in the shower. Non slip mats are provided in the showers.
It would be very difficult due to the narrow entrance way from the car parking area, and the cobbled garden walkway with it’s low rise steps to be suitable for a wheelchair or anyone who may have limited mobility.