I am closed from 1st October 2017 – re opening on 22nd February 2018
Please note the minimum stay at weekends is 2 nights, and three nights for all Bank Holidays – Easter, May and August.
Please email me for a price quote for anyone wishing to book more than a four night break.
2017/2018 Room Prices including Breakfast
Low Season 17th February – April 30th/Oct. (excluding Easter)
|High SeasonEaster w/end, 1st May – 30th Sept||Low Season
Three night break for two people B&B.
Three night break for two people B&B
|Skomer Double Room (two people)
with en-suite shower room.
|Caldey Twin Room (two people)
with sole use private shower room not ensuite.
|Single occupancy Skomer Double Room with en suite.||£60||£65||£177||£192|
|Single occupancy Caldey
Twin Room with sole use private shower room not ensuite.
Children aged 16 and over will be charged a full adult rate.
Two children aged 3 -11 sharing the twin room £40 LOW SEASON, £50 HIGH SEASON
Two children age of 12 – 15 sharing the twin room £50 LOW SEASON, HIGH SEASON £60.
Single child occupancy twin room aged 3 -11 in the twin room £25 per night B&B
Single child occupancy twin room aged 12- 15 £35 Low Season, High Season £40 per night B&B
Sorry, we are unable to take pets because I have two friendly dogs, a cocker spaniel and a cocker poodle who live downstairs. They get shut away so as not to annoy guests!! Please note there is a child’s stair gate at the top of the stairs to prevent them from deciding to explore upstairs given half a chance!
This is a NO SMOKING Bed and Breakfast.Food Allergies and Food intolerances
Any guest who has any food allergy or food intolerances should notify me in advance of their date of arrival, so that I can provide for their dietary needs. I can provide guests with allergies and food intolerances with a menu product information sheet on arrival.
Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy and Settling Your Bill
- A deposit of one night’s stay for each room booked is required at the time of booking.
- Deposits can be paid by UK/EURO bank transfer, cheque, debit/credit card via the Free To Book Button on my website.
- Bookings cancelled a month or more from the booked arrival date will be charged a £10 administration fee, even if it is due to an exceptional circumstances.
- Bookings cancelled the 14 – 30 day period of the arrival date there will be a £20.00 per room booked as an administration charge, even if it is due to an exceptional circumstances.
- Bookings cancelled between 7 – 14 days prior to the arrival date a charge will be made of £55 per room booked.
- If the booking is cancelled within seven days or less prior to arrival the full amount of the booking will be charged.If the guests fail to arrive or decide to leave before the end of their stay, the full amount of the booking will be charged.
- If guests arrive and then leave without paying for their booked nights stay, payment for the period will be pursued via the legal system.
- Any Booking cancelled up to a month before arrival will incur a £10 administration charge.
- Any damage to fixture, fittings, upholstery, bedding or carpets will be billed to the guest for professional cleaning, replacement or repair. If the damage to the bedroom is such that it makes the room unavailable to the next booked guests, which has happened in the last few years, then those guests who caused the damage will be accountable to cover the costs for the next guests alternative accommodation.
- Guest Check In is from 17.00hrs onwards unless there has been an agreed prior arrangement.